Monday, April 13, 2009

Would You Cheat If You Knew You Wouldn't Get Caught?

Infidelity is the main cause of a relationship to fall apart, but if you love this person and knew that if you wouldn't get caught. Would you risk fulfilling your desires of being with someone else?

When ask this question on the Mike and Juliet show 50% of Men said yes and 50% of Women said yes as well. I'm not going to lie, there were times in my relationship that things were so bad that, I had plenty of opportunities to cheat, but I didn't.

Do think that cheating can be a reaction of being mistreated or people do it because they were weak and couldn't fight their temptations? I would like to know your opinions on this, I'm writing an article about it and would appreciate any feedback.

Why do you think people cheat, and if you have cheated why? Was it worth it, Did it make your relationship stronger or tore it apart? Do you think it is possible to be in a relationship without infidelity? Remember you don't have to be intimated to cheat, a kiss is cheating as well.

5 comments:

Kmphillips73 said...

I've given this a lot of thought and can honestly answer, no I wouldn't. I couldn't. I try to keep myself from situations that would be conducive to cheating =)

Givemebargains said...

I don't think it is worth the hassle just stay stingle! if your married, its cheaper to keep her!! lol

Rachele Bennett said...

I'll admit to cheating on boyfriends in my past but it never had a positive outcome and I usually confessed. I feel very strongly in the committment of marriage and would never violate it.

Anonymous said...

Yes, and I have. Why? I was in a relationship with someone that had body image issues as well as esteem issue. Even though I honestly complemented her, never told her she was "not in shape", she didn't want to have intercourse b/c she "felt fat". She complained a lot about everything. There didn't seem much positive coming out period! In a nutshell, I should've ended the relationship months earlier. I cheated, I cheated a few times during the roller coaster ride of emotional imbalance, and I feel fine about it.

Suze said...

No, I wouldn't cheat even if I knew I wouldn't get caught. I choose to live a life that does not include needing to cheat, that includes talking about things that bother us, that includes living a life true to ourselves without hurting the other.