Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hangover Cures

Hello to my dear followers. Hope you are having a good day.

Love drinking, but when you wake up and realized how much you've dranked. You are like Oh My God! why did I do that. Having a hangover is no pretty picture, thank god it only last a day and that's too long already. Here are some cures that might ease that nasty side effect of over drinking.

CLTV news says that eating a bacon sandwich can help with a hangover. Because of the amino acids, fat and water in the bacon it boost your metabolism and makes you feel better. Never thought bacon would be a cure.

A cup of brandy with peppermint. I know you already have alcohol poisoning, you don't want anymore liquor. But they say this can ease the headaches and make you feel better.

Rubbing lemon under your drinking arm. Don't ask me I'm just passing the information.

A cup of onion soup. Soup is one of the cures for the common cold, it's easy to eat and of course it has nutritional value to it. It's even more easier to eat when you have that nauseated feeling in your stomach.

That's all I have for now. I'll keep you alcoholics posted. Just kidding!

No comments: