Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Excepting Yourself For Who You Are; Love Your Body!

With all of the weight loss programs on the Tv it's hard for us to except our bodies. When you see a commercial like that, it makes you feel like something is wrong with you all because you are not a size 6. If anyone does not know it by now, the world is full of variety.

Acceptance is not earned from others, but it is earned from you excepting the uniqueness that you have about yourself. If I decide to change, it will not be for anyone else, it will be for just me, for my satisfaction. I'm not talking about skinny people, because thick beautiful women tend to fall prey to the harsh criticism.

Loving yourself means excepting your flaws. Why should your weight be a flaw? Society's way of how we should look sucks! Fuck them, it's our body, our mind and they don't have to live with it. They criticize a person more for their weight worse then someone who is struggling with anorexia or bulimia. If you gained some weight it is plastered all over the magazines and news as if we have broken a law.

Love yourself, believe in yourself. Being overweight shouldn't mean you should be treated as an outsider and who says you are overweight anyway. That is just how you are made and there is nothing wrong with that. You have haters out there, they are just mad because they can't get and have beautiful voluptuous curves. If they did they wouldn't know how to flaunt it any damn way!

Poem:

I have curves that no one can compare, I'm fine with my long black beautiful hair. I come in many colors, shapes and forms. I get my sexiness from my mother. I am apart of her and I am proud to be her creation. Who are you to tell me what I should look like, least I'm proud of what I am, so what if I don't play about my ham. I love to eat and I need meat. I'm living for me and not for others screw you mean skinny bitchin mutherfuckas!

You can leave healthy and be a beautiful bonified voluptuous Woman

1 comment:

Dee-Zigns Handcrafted Jewelry said...

Great post, I need this to "stick" to me. It's awful how we women treat ourselves and look at ourselves. We should all copy the poem and glue it to our bathroom mirror!