Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Egg White Mask It Works




When I reached my 30's my skin became acne prone. I was breaking out all the time, especially during my cycles. I clean my face twice a day to keep dirt at bay because it can clog up your pores and lead to acne breakouts. Since I was doing that I thought I was good, but I wasn't. I became searching for some acne products that will help me get my skin back.

One product that caught my attention was the Queen Helene Facial Mint Mask. I tried it and it works, it's a keeper. However, I didn't like using it all the time. I was reading the Ebony magazine when I ran into a section about beauty. This one lady says that in order to keep her skin nice and tight she uses egg whites. At first I was skeptical, but I decided to try it out.

What I did was got an egg and crack it and only let the white part ooze out into a bowl. Then I stir up the egg until it became like a frothy texture. I apply it on my clean face and let it stay on until it dries. While it is drying it can be a bit irritating because it feels like your face is stinging a little bit. I removed the egg when it was time and I did notice a difference in my skin.

My skin appeared to have this glow about it. It felt firmer and smoother. I was very pleased with the results, so I decided to keep using it. After a while my acne started disappearing and my skin was looking beautiful. I was so interested in why does the egg whites make your skin look good, so I did some research. I found out that the egg white has protein which is good for the skin and your hair. It also shrinks pores by drying out the bacteria that causes acne and tightens your skin.

The face lift that the eggs causes is only temporary though. Still, I like the affect it has on my face and I use it about twice a month.

Here's a video to show you how to use egg whites for your face.


5 comments:

capsiplex review said...

I was good, but I wasn't. I became searching for some acne products that will help me get my skin back.

health product reviews said...

I thought I was good, but I wasn't. I became searching for some acne products that will help me get my skin back.

rosacea said...

I was good, but I wasn't. I became searching for some acne products that will help me get my skin back.

BarryV said...

An egg white mask cannot be peeled off so you must rinse the face mask off with warm water. You may want to wash your face and/or moisturize with a lotion that contains sunscreen after you remove the mask.

lovesports said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Cailyn
cailynxxx gmail.com