Saturday, April 18, 2009

Poem: Never Give Up




Life is not easy, with all the chaos and drama we stand through it all. We are not afraid to stand tall. Through the tears, fears and heartaches we Never Give Up! We fight for our rights, for our independence and never lose hope. Respect demanded with every breath, working hard to support our families instilling good morals and wisdom.

Never Give Up!, Never Give up

Just when you think you've fought your last battle, there comes the war and with a doubt you'll be ready for more. You cannot break me, didn't you know? I have powers. Powers of wisdom, Power of Love, Power of Faith, Power Of Hope, and the Power to kick ass! No matter what you do to me my mind won't give in I'm always going to win.

Never Give Up! Never Give Up!

I have a life to live and kids to love and from the Heavens above I'm going live life to the fullest.

Sometimes u get off guard and let the negativity get to you. Look in the mirror. What do you see? A person that's strong, a person that deserves every fine thing that life has to offer and there's nothing more finer than having the power of love. Tell all the haters that you are a motivator and you don't bow down to all the filth that comes out of their mouths.

Never Give Up!

We are all the same, we are all one the only difference between you and me is that I see the light, I'm happy and I'm filled with bursts of energy, energy to spread the positivity into this world. Why u hate on me and Why you turn your nose up at me? I don't know. Maybe you see something in me you wish you had, greatness or beauty or how about both? I must say I am a fly and unique individual. whether it is life giving you a kick in the gut, a deceitful friend, co-worker, family and boyfriend.

You just say I Never Give Up! I Never Give Up! Hit me with your hardest and I will stand strong. Why? Because I am A Survivor!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Sounds like you're writing to someone specific! :)