Thursday, December 23, 2010

Poetry Love, Hurt Life: My Hurt Is My Sunshine

My heart was broken it cracked and then shattered, I gave love and love turned on me. I opened my heart and it was injected with pain, never again will I get hurt again. My heart was field with joy, it was happy and now it is confuse, and I want to run but cannot move. Why does love paralyze you? Why does it warms the body and interrupts the mind and then darkens the soul?
My hurt is my sunshine because it shows me my mistakes and though it cannot be erased my life can be restored.


Love rather from a friend, family or partner is harmful because you are vulnerable towards deceit, lies and betrayal. My hurt is my road to recovery, I refuse to let it disintegrate my life although it hurts for a moment it can feel like a lifetime. My hurt is my sunshine; it has taken me into another world of fulfillment and strength.

I embrace life it’s delicate like a rose petal can be easily broken, as fragile as it is it must be treasured. You never know when the world will turn on you, you don’t know how long love will last and when or who will be the one to cause damage to your heart. In the end all that really matters is how you bounce back and educate yourself from past actions.


My hurt is my sunshine because it shows me my mistakes and though it cannot be erased my life can be restored. Love rather from a friend, family member or partner is harmful because you are vulnerable towards deceit, lies and betrayal. My hurt is my road to recovery, I refuse to let it disintegrate my life although it hurts for only a moment it can feel like a lifetime.

My hurt is my sunshine; it has taken me into another world of fulfillment and strength.

The evil ones broke me down; it hurts so badly, I can cry forever. Each day I have to remember that my hurt, my pain is darkness and I’m the only one who lead me into my own sunshine. I now can smile with my whole heart, my hurt is my sunshine.
 

No comments: