Sunday, December 19, 2010
How To Lose Weight 10 Best Ways! Great Fat loss Tips
1. Most think that subtracting food from your plate is a good way to overeating. But on the contrary adding food is better. Start by placing more fruits and veggies in your meals. Fruit and vegetables contain high amounts of water and fiber which suppresses your appetite therefore making you eat less.
Exercise or Don’t
2. Avoid working out if you do not have the time or simply hate it. If you don’t like exercising go for activities around the house such as sweeping, mopping or dusting. Make if fun by doing it with music. You can exercise without actually calling it a workout, in your mind it does not have to be exercise. It can be just fun things you like to do such as bike riding, washing the car, playing Frisbee, hiking, making snow angels, playing with the dog or even having great sex, whatever rocks your boat.
3. Are you an outdoor person? Going for a walk, riding the bike, walking the dog, sweeping the driveway, shoveling snow, mowing the lawn and anything else that might interest you when it comes to outdoor activities will work great as well.
4. According to David Anthony a information technology consultant for Atlanta drinking water will keep you from filling famished. Water suppresses the appetite when drinking it before a meal. It is a great way to eat less! Another method that will help with your appetite and digestive system is fiber. Make sure you add it to your diet almost daily.
5. Try switching your high calories foods to low-calorie. Don’t forget that drinks have high amounts of sugar so instead of sipping on your favorite sugary beverage go to the alternative, light sodas and juices. This way will help you knock down some of those extra daily calories. Magee, who writes the “Healthy Recipe Doctor” blog for WebMD, adds that for the compulsive snacker it is a great idea to keep a no-calorie beverage at hand” as a way to keep your mouth busy and makes you unlikely to snack on junk food.
6. Share your meals. Sharing your food gives you the option to shorten your portions. Some American restaurants serve big portions of food and it would not be good if you gobbled it all down by yourself. Sharing your meals will help you lose weight and save money.
7. The American Heart Association suggest that you should at least get 15 minutes of physical activity in a day. If you are a TV fan try dancing to the theme song of one of your favorite talk shows, or get up and do a little kickboxing, during commercial break squeeze in some strength training by doing bicep curls with a can of pop or weights. It does not matter what you do as long as you are physical with it.
For added value use an all natural weight loss product such as ProShapeRX. This weight loss system provides you step by step methods to literally help you lose weight and keep it off for good! It was created by Dr. Alexis Vazquez, it’s created for those who are serious about getting into shape and reducing their excess body fat fast. Getting in shape helps you look younger and feel younger and so does GenF20, it is the #1 rated HGH releaser that helps the body fights the signs of aging.
Lose weight faster
To increase your energy for better physical activity use GenF20, it naturally restores your body’s appearance and vitality. This health supplement dramatically slows down the signs of aging of your body by increasing your metabolism, increases fat loss and muscle tone. Now back to the tips!
8. If you tend to eat more when you are bored, focus on things that have nothing to do with food. Help your child with a science project, involve yourself in yoga, painting or any other thing you might be interested in. Don’t just use the time you have to concentrate on your successful weight loss plan, you need to do other things as well, it will keep you from getting so bored with it.
9. "People go by physical cues," when they eat, Grotto tells WebMD. We know we've had enough because we see the bottom of our bowl or plate. So switch to smaller plates and when you do that you eat smaller portions and feel full. And instead of just making you a healthy meal, do it for the whole family. Everyone should eat healthy and it prevents you from cooking two meals.
10. Researchers found that for people who had lost at least 30 pounds -- and kept it off for at least two years -- maintaining that weight loss required less effort as time went on. Remember time mean patience and once you get use to your new eating habits they no longer become difficult to deal with. You have to stay dedicate, keep your confidence and willpower in order to achieve weight loss success. Remember for add support choose a effective weight loss supplement such as ProShapeRX.
Posted by Lorna Darden