Monday, January 31, 2011

Romantic Valentine’s Day Love Poem: Never Knew




Never known a beautiful day until the day I met you. Never known how bright the sun could shine until I seen your smile. Didn’t know what I was missing until you touched my heart and with all that said it can never be enough about how I feel for you.

Never new what love really was until you taught me, did not know it could feel so good and so pure. No one has ever taught me a lesson the way you have and I’ve learned that love should be delicate and unconditional.

No relationship is flawless and I wouldn’t want it to be, though no one is perfect you make me what to be. When I’m with you I feel like we are holding hands, emotions run strong and together we outstand whatever is thrown our way, because we have great love that is shared every single day.

With my heart beating the same rhythm as yours it is our copyright of love that is unique as the heavens above. Happy Valentine’s Day to my sweet love you keep me strong and fill my life with what it needs, Hope, Faith and Joy. I never knew until my heart embraced you.

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: