Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sexy Gifts




It can be frustrating finding a gift for a loved one. Something unique and memorable is something to think about. Gifts are a way of showing someone that you care and appreciate them, so why not make it a keepsake. I know I have had my share of bad gifts and I'm not really looking
forward to anymore bad ones. When I think about purchasing a gift for an individual, I think about the things they talk about, what's in their home and something they can use. Of course you want the price of the present to stay within your budget as well.

If you are in a relationship or wondering what to give a bride at her bridal shower, a sexy gift is a great idea. A sexy gift like exotic lingerie will make a night of passion very easy to remember. If the sex is as good as it should be, then you probably won't remember what she had on anyway. Sex is always something to remember whether bad or good and I have had my bad experiences with that too, but that's not the topic. Exotic gifts will spice up a relationship; make the love life a little less boring. They can also open other's mind to exploring other ideas. Warning: It could bring out the wild side in you that you never knew existed. You may never want to go back.

Exotic lingerie, sex toys, sexy underwear, eatable panties and cologne are ideal gifts and are things both of you can enjoy. If you and your lover are into it, sexy costumes like a nurse's uniform, maid, dominatrix, school girl, and teacher's uniform are very good ideas to explore. It is fun and exciting playing roles in the bedroom. Men roles like the cable guy, the gardener, construction worker and plumber are perfected roles for men. If you are a little unique, some women like it when their men wear their panties. I don't know about you, but if I see my guy in my panties, believe me it wouldn't be pretty. It's just not something I would not enjoy, but to each it's own.

Playing the fantasy role is just acting out the foreplay. It's a little more work, but it is well worth it. Keep in mind sexy gifts makes you want to act out your curiosity and discover a new world of sexuality. Certain colognes have pheromones in them that make you feel sexy, act sexy and attract a lot of attention.

No comments: