Thursday, June 30, 2011

Drink Healthy My Fruity Green Tea Beverage


I love tea, especially green tea not just regular. Love the Cranberry Pomegranate. This is my most favorite tea, I drink it with lemons and if there are no fresh lemons, I add some lemon kool-aid to it.  Green tea has more antioxidants than black tea.


Even though it is my favorite green tea, it was becoming boring to me so I added some flavor and more nutrition to it.



Drinking it cold is better, I consume it about two to three times a day. The best part is it's easy, get a water bottle pour or sip a little water out of it and add Lipton's Cranberry Pomegranate tea bag. It should begin to mix together in a few seconds, add your sugar and some lemon kool-aid, put in freezer and enjoy when it is at your liking.


But here's the fun part! Make tea in a cup or pitcher, squeeze fresh lemons and add slices to it. Add sugar to your taste. Then add some blueberries and cherries to it, whole or cut up. Let sit in fridge or put ice in it and drink. Fun and nutritional part you can eat the fruit as you consume it or afterwards. It is a great natural beverage, I love it all Summer long!


Nutritional Factor:

  • Cherries are good for reducing inflammation and Gout
  • Blueberries have vitamins A, C, E and beta carotene. Loaded with antioxidants and fiber. Great brain food and has cancer fighting properties.
  • Lemons have vitamin C, because of it's acidity it is known to some to help burn off belly fat.
Less than a 100 calories

No comments: