Sunday, April 3, 2011

Don't Diet to Lose Weight Eat Healthy Think Healthy I was Ready




My family has a history of high blood pressure and eventually it hit me during my pregnancies and it stayed for good. I ignored that I had this medical condition and ate anything I wanted. I would eat fried foods mostly everyday, drink pops, eat junk food, I just didn’t care. I realized that I had gained weight, it really got to me because I was not skinny I was a size 14 which is what the average women is in the USA. I was not comfortable with my body, I still had kind of a shape, I wasn’t sloppy looking yet I knew I had to do something.

I got so tired of seeing other women look so much better than me in their clothes, they looked so confident and so secure of their images. I would look in the mirror and hate that extra fat I had hanging under my face, my double chin oooh I hated that. I couldn’t stand that bulge I get when I would put on my jeans, It looked so unattractive to me, I was not happy.

I went to the doctor, it was my monthly check-up and as usual she had to increase my high blood pressure medication again. My doctor was disappointed in me, she wanted me to lose weight so that I wouldn’t have to be on medication, she wanted me healthier than I was. I was embarrassed and so exhausted with myself. I wanted to reinvent my life, I wanted an better outlook. I had to observe and focus, I said “I don’t need a diet solution”, I need to change my mind.

Wake Up
I decided that enough is enough, I put my mind in healthy mode, I needed to make a change and I’m ready to make a change. I put the junky and unhealthy mind in a box and through away the key. I now eat mostly baked chicken and fish meals, eat red meat once a week and have added vegetables and fruit to my diet and I threw away the pop and sugary juices. Nutrition is the golden way, it’s no diet it is just my new way of eating, I’m not following anyone’s diet plan, it is my own and it is not a strict diet. Weight loss is so much easier when you can make your own options as long as it is better for you.

I have lost more than 20lbs and I’m still losing until I get a size 10. I love my new body I finally like what I see and because I like what I see, it makes me want to eat better for life and that’s real. If you are going through what I was going through, you can beat it! You need willpower, if you really want to accomplish a new life, new health and a new and sexy body think weight loss, think healthy.

I still treat myself to some of my favorite foods once or twice a week. It is all about moderation and education, learn what’s healthy and what’s not. Add a vitamin supplement to your daily routine. GenF20 is a great health supplement that will help increase your metabolism, boost your energy, slow down the aging process of your body, improve skin for a younger appearance and your overall health. In addition throw a workout routine about three times week.

I was oblivious to the fact of how to lose weight, but I had to recognize it’s not about just changing the way you eat, it’s about changing the way you think. You scream “I don’t want to diet”! And you don’t have to!


No comments: