Fun in the sun is good for you, but too much sun can harm your skin. The sun helps the body to absorb Vitamin D which is use for the proper use and absorption of calcium. Overexposure to ultraviolet rays can cause major health problems when it comes to your skin. Skin cancer is caused by this.
Protect your skin from sun damage
- Always wear a SPF lotions and some good ones are Vaseline intensive care for your body, Neutrogena, Roc, Aveeno and Olay.
- Try to avoid the sun as much as possible, too much is not good.
- Wearing a straw hat is a good way to block the sun rays
- If you love sitting outdoors, try grabbing a chair under the tree or if you have a table with a umbrella that will work too. The sun is not good for your eyes as well, so wear sunglasses.
How to reverse sun damaged skin
- Sun damage skin eats away at the cells which causes, premature aging, age spots and wrinkles.
- Eat foods with antioxidants. Antioxidants fights the harmful free radicals that are body produces setting off premature aging and illnesses. You can find antioxidants in fruits, veggies and vitamin supplements. Vitamin A, C, D and E are these compounds, eating antioxidants will make your skin cells stronger.
- Vitamin A is a great source for repairing your skin, checkout some vitamin A supplements.
How to nourish and improve skin
- Moisturizing during the day is very, very important and so is nightly moisturization. When you apply a good face cream you provide your skin with hydration and that will prevent dry skin and keep your skin healthy looking.
- Nutrition is also the key to maintaining and achieve healthy skin. Veggies like kale, spinach and sugar snap peas all have Vitamin E in them. Vitamin E gives you firm skin, helps keeps its elasticity, keeps it toned and younger looking. Read more about KollagenIntensive. You can also find skin nutrition in walnuts, almonds and Brazilian nuts.
- Use a mild face wash and astringent like witch hazel, it helps tone and clean your facial skin giving it a refresh clean feeling.
- Wash your face with warm water, if you wash it with hot water it will dehydrate your skin.
- Slow down on sugary beverages can cause acne.
Well, these are the tips that will help you maintain healthy skin. I hope it can benefit you for many, many years.