Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Make Your Skin Clear and Healthy With Neutrogena Naturals Facial Cleanser



I don’t know if it’s hormones, but lately I’ve been breaking out often. If there’s one thing I can’t stand is acne, I utterly hate it! The pimples with the heads on them (pus) is just disgusting. I know they say it’s not good to pop the pimple because it will leave blemishes on your skin, but I cannot help it! I mean who wants to walk around with bumps on their faces filled with nasty white pimple pus, yuck!


I especially breakout when I sweat, like during the summer, because your pores tend to clog up when sweating too much, at least that is what mine do. I am particular about my skin care regimen, I don’t just wash with soap and water. I use a soap that’s non-drying such as Dove or Ambi, I use with hazel for astringent and I moisture day and night before going to bed, especially under the eyes. The thing that bothered me was facial acne, I didn’t have anything to treat it. I would rub alcohol on them to dry them out, but in thee end I still had to squeeze out the bacteria from the zits.

So, I decide enough was enough, I can’t look good if I have a pimple here and a pimple there! I was sitting down and seen a Neutrogena skin care commercial, I’ve always loved their products. I can’t remember why I stop using them, oh well it got my attention, the commercial. Their new product Neutrogena naturals is a purifying facial cleanser that digs down deep to clean your skin eliminating any and all bacteria and dirt for a more cleaner and healthier look without drying out your skin.


Healthy and clear skin, that’s exactly what I need because my hormones were just going crazy! One day I would have clear skin and the next I would feel a pimple growing. You know that feeling when you feel a bump coming and there’s a soreness to it? That is what I’m talking about, I can’t stand it! I’m 34 years old and dealing with acne skin is the last thing I need, other than that I had no problems. You might want to checkout Clear Pores Natural Acne system for more severe acne.



I went to Walgreen’s to look for this new facial cleanser to read more about it and what do you know they had it on sale for $6.76, it’s original cost is over $8 I forget the exact price. Neutrogena naturals states that it gently removes impurities and improves complexion for fresh, clear skin. It is a willow bark bionutrient rich cleanser that detoxifies pores. Sounds good right? I turn to the back and what do you know, it is perfect for acne prone skin Cha-ching!


When I first started using it was very refreshing, did not dry my skin out at all. My skin feels smoother and I don’t get that tight dry feeling of my skin like you get when you wash your face with other soaps. I love it! A few days later I see my acne clearing up and my complexion has a glow and healthy look to it. This is a great facial cleanser, “Neutrogena Naturals”, you should try it. If you have more severe acne you should checkout Clear pores acne system.



No comments: