Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Does Size Really Matter?



Is good sex based on the size of the male’s genital? I think a lot of people have a different perspective when it comes down to this controversial subject. Sexual moves should be the number one asset when it comes to performing in bed. Or so I thought. I am particular and I have to feel what’s coming if you get my drift.



To many women size doesn’t matter, it’s the motion in the ocean that counts. And you know, some have it all when it comes to inches and width and sadly don’t know how to work it. In some situations, I guess size really isn’t important as the performance.






If you think about though, if he is not packing enough beef. Can you orgasm just the same as one that is much bigger? There are ways for men to stretch it out, I wonder if that is painful. Some men participate in penis exercises so that they can be better in bed. So, to some size does matter especially with men.
 
There’s also a saying “you can tell how big a man is by his shoe size“. So far from me I see no false concept in that. It is not only the women who question this, also the men as well. They go through alternative methods to recreate their parts so that they can please a woman in bed and give them something to talk about.

On the other hand some women like it little and are just fine with what they have. It depends on one’s preferences and then again maybe not. You can fall in love with someone and realize later they are missing in action below the belt. If so, they just work with what they have.

 

No comments: