Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lose Weight Without Dieting Or Exercise $2 Weight Loss Method



Look before I let you in on this weight loss tip, I want to tell you that it’s silly. While it might sound unbelievable, it actually works. This weight loss strategy can be effective to some, depending on the person. When I reveal it to you, please don’t mock me. I’m just passing on information from a expert.


 
Losing weight can be really difficult, especially if you have a sweet tooth. The best way to get rid of extra fat is to not buy any junk food and put it in your house. It doesn’t hurt to eat your favorite treats once in awhile. What you should consider when eating sweets is moderation.


 
Would you believe this odd way to avoid sweets only costs you about $1-$2? I’m not lying, I was shocked when I heard it, because even though I never thought about it in that way, without knowing it really works for me. I just never put two and two together when it came as a way to lose weight.


 
Junk food carries bad carbs, sugars and unhealthy fat. Indulging your sweet tooth can lead to cavities, bad skin and weight gain. A better way to fix that craving is going for fresh fruit. So eat junk food sparingly.

 
Enough talk, the weight loss tip that will help you fight off those sweet attacks is……… TOOTHPASTE! Yea I know you are like, what! Fitness guru Jillian Michaels says that "if you get a urge for snacking on unhealthy sweets, go brush your teeth". Somehow toothpaste takes away that craving. Well, it is sweet and refreshing and sometimes you usually don‘t want to eat right after cleaning your mouth. I’ve tried this before, after eating I always have the taste for something sweet.  


So, by me being health conscious I like to keep my teeth clean I brush after eating. And without noticing it I really didn’t have that strong urge for junk food anymore. I’m just repeating what she just said. It might be silly and ineffective for some, but it works for me. I thought I share this idea with you, it is uniquely creative.


No harsh dieting, just naturally suppress your appetite ProShapeRX

No comments: