Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Walk and Be Happy Ease The Stress Away




I walk a lot, at first I didn't. Walking tends to ease frustration off of me and lowers my blood pressure. Plus sometimes when you walk you see things that can take your mind off of your problems and we all have problems. I've also been watching what I eat by switching my ingredients in certain foods to low fat and no trans fat.

When I come from my walk I feel happy, like a weight has been lifted. It's healthy and beneficial in many ways. Walking stimulates the mind it makes you think positive. I walk myself into another world and it makes me happy. When I come back I'm less stressed and satisfied.

If something is bothering you walk it off. Happiness is healthy, gardening is also a good way to relieve stress. Focusing on beautiful things just makes the world and your life more enjoyable.

No comments: