Monday, March 30, 2009

Fruity Tooty I Want That Sexy Booty: Fitness




Do you feel like you need a booty makeover? We all are beautiful despite our flaws. If you are not satisfied with your butt because it's flat as a wall and it has more dimples in it then a waffle then it's time for a booty makeover!
Safe and permanent body toning can in fact be achieved without a health club membership, without expensive visits to a 'skin-wrapping' clinic, without fraudulent or harmful 'diet' supplements and, most of all, without painful and time consuming workout sessions.

Put away those long t-shirts and stop hiding. Get your sexy back!

Get rid of that ugly booty with this fitness program it is like no other.

Here are a couple of tips to get that booty firmed and toned up. Work it girl!

1. Like I've stated before in my blog I love walking it's an excellent form of exercise. It works the whole body especially the legs and butt. I walk at least 3 times a week and my guy is always talking about how good my butt looks. I admit at first my butt was a bit flat. I started walking and then I started to see a big difference tremendously! Walk it girl!

2. Leg lifts. Get on your knees and bend down like you are a dog. Hold back straight and lift left leg a couple of inches off the floor. Repeat at least 10x and also with the other leg. Gradually work yourself up to more leg lifts, only do what you can handle.

These are just a couple of techniques that will get you started. For more effective moves the link is right below.



I want my sexy booty now!

1 comment:

Givemebargains said...

i've actually been doing this exercise a few months ago to help me get alil more junk in the trunk.lol and my booty has gotten more round and firm. it does work just takes time.