Friday, March 6, 2009

Can You Handle It?



Can you handle it? Can you deal with my issues? I can love, but I don't love hard. You say you love me, but I only tell you that's sweet. Can you handle me? Can you except the fact that I'm not ready to love right now?

Your touch gives me tingles down my spine, your presence makes me smile, but I'm not ready to love, I'm not sure if I can ever love you. You are like no one I have ever known, I don't wanna be without you. I don't mean to push you away, I just want you to stay. You deserve for someone to love you, I don't wanna make your heart blue.

Can You Handle It? Can you handle the fact that I appreciate you? Can you handle the fact that I might not ever be able to love? I don't wanna hold you back, if you need to move on then go ahead. The times we have shared are special to me, but my heart is locked and I don't know if you have the key.

It's hurts me to see you hurt, I can't function right when you are not around, I know what you are going to say before you even say it. I can't sleep at night unless you are laying next to me, I miss you as soon as you touch the door, I won't eat unless we eat together. No matter the weather the sun is always shining in my heart.

Can You Handle the fact that I don't quite understand how to love? Can you handle the fact that I might be falling for you? Can you handle the fact that I don't know how to love you.

Will you teach me? Will you pull me in and hold me?



No comments: