Friday, November 6, 2009
Beauty Tips On How To Keep Your Skin Looking It's Best
We always want to look out best! Especially without the makeup. Makeup can make you age quicker and break you out if you are not using the right kind. Some cosmetics are not good for your skin. Here are some great tips that will keep you looking your best with or without the make up.
1. Use an exfoliater at least once a week. It gets rid of old dead skin cells that makes your skin have that dull look to it.
2. Always use a spf 15 moisturizer on your face
3. Eating the right foods not only results in weight loss, but good skin and hair. Adding more veggies to your diet and fruit might just be your secret to flawless skin. Veggies and fruits have antioxidants that keep your immune system strong and fight off harmful free radicals that your body develops which causes you to age. By eating fruit and veggies you can slow down this process. Of course with your favorite beauty regimen.
4. Try not to be exposed to the sun to long. The rays of the sun not only causes skin cancer but it ages your skin too.
5.Try to at least use a beauty mask once a month or every two weeks. It tightens your skin and helps to give you that youthful appearance.
6. Stress is the enemy. Stress causes you to age more quickly and it weakens your immune system.
7. Frowning also causes wrinkles and crows feet. You use more muscles in your face to frown than to smile. So make sure to always smile that beautiful smile!
8. Give your face nightly conditioning treatments at least 2-3 times a week with cocoa butter, shea butter or with your favorite night cream.
Beauty can be a pain sometimes, but at the end it is so worth it! Hope these tips help you out.
Reveal The Beauty Within You
Tired Of Buying Expensive Anti-aging Creams Read This!
Posted by Lorna Darden