Friday, May 29, 2009

Never Worry About What Time of Day You Eat. Weight Gain &Getting In Shape.

Hey Guys how's it going? Sorry I have not been posting in like a week! I'm back now & I need a favor from you guys. Don't worry I don't need anything big lol! I just would like for you guys to leave a comment and post any ideas that you might have for my blog. I really would appreciate it and I will give you all of the credit and post your picture next to the post. I'm trying to spice up my blog a little and I would love some fresh comments and fresh ideas for blog posts. IF you have a blog or website I will even put your link at the end of the post so that people can visit your site or blog. Thanks really would appreciate so so much.

On the show The Doctors a recent quote was made that some people think that if they eat late they will gain weight. When actually it's not about not about what time you eat it's what you eat and how much. So if you are eating a late night dinner it's ok as long as you watch the foods you eat and the quantity.

With summer here there are many individuals looking for ways to get in shape and lose weight.. Health is very important in getting the best out of your body. If your weight is interfering with your health then don't you think it's time for a change?

Even just the littlest of exercise would improve your health greatly. Start off by doing gardening, a few squats; even just 10 squat will increase your heart rate which will boost your metabolism so that you can burn calories. Walk for 30 minutes a day or doing plain old simple house work will help you burn calories. The thing is you have to move no matter what you are doing as long as you are active your are working your body.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I noticed how old this post was right when I clicked on it but I was going to tell you that I write articles for a lot of other sites. If you still need ideas you can use some of my articles if it'll help you out.