Friday, October 2, 2009

How To Get Lean And Shapely Cellulite Free Thighs With These Thigh Exercises Learn How To Shape Your Butt Too With This Program




Getting in shape can be hard for those of you who you who have never worked out. My biggest problem when it came to working out was getting my thighs toned. With a lot of work and practice I have found a solution for me maybe, it can work for you too.

I have always been active since I was little my mom was an active woman. As I got older and pregnant, my body did not quite look the same anymore. It was not too bad, it just I did not look the way I wanted it to look. I started working out and I got back in shape. I am a full figure woman, but just because I am, does not mean I cannot look good and be in good shape. My main problem when it came to getting in shape was trying to shape up my thighs. I lost weight and I was firming up all over my body except for my thighs. With a lot of hard work, I finally found a solution to getting those tight and smooth eye catching thighs.

Squats are one of the best ways to getting those firm legs. It also helps tighten the muscles in your buttocks, start with about 25 squats a day. Stand with your feet shoulder length apart looking straight ahead arms on your hips. Push yourself down with your butt almost touching the floor while holding in your stomach. This is a good way to work that abs. If you cannot go that far go down as far as you comfortably can. Rise up slowly and release your abs, then exhale slowly. You can rest after 12 reps and finish the rest if you cannot do the whole 25 at one time. I have worked my self up to doing 50 of them; try to do these three-fives times a week.

Lounges are my favorite they work your legs, butt and hips. Stand with your feet shoulder length apart looking straight ahead. Step with the right leg in front of you and the left in the back. Slowly bend the right leg forward, inhale going down and exhale coming up. Rise up and put the right leg back in its position with the legs shoulder length apart. Put the left leg in front of you and bend down with the left leg. Rise back up with the left leg in the position it was in before, shoulder length apart. Repeat this position until you have done 25 of them, if you cannot do 25 then do how many you can and work your way up. When doing this position make sure your balance is right, you can hurt your knee or ankle if you do it wrong. Add 5lb weights to advance it. Do arm curls as you go down, do as many as your body let you do. Don’t over do it, try to do this about three- five times a week.

Jogging, try to run about 10-20 minutes a day, if you are an outdoor person. Work your way up until you can jog for about 30 minutes to an hour a day, for three or five times a week. Make sure you have good running shoes it is very important when it comes to being comfortable and supporting your legs.

Elliptical or Treadmill, ride for 20 to 30 minutes a day. Try to ride about three to five days a week. Start slow, you do not want to do too much at one time. Just gradually work yourself up to an hour if you want doing 30 minutes is fine.

This is what worked for me and is still working for me. You can figure out what days you want to do which exercises or combine them in a week’s time, whatever works for you. I am looking good and you can too. Also, watch out for what you eat, tries eating foods with more water for fullness. Eat more fiber and less fat and cholesterol. Make sure you do not lack in nutrition it is very important in maintaining good health and energy.

Tip: if you sit at your desk for hours at a time. Take a few minutes to do squats to stretch and keep your legs in shape. Between 10 to 30 at least twice a day. Break it into small sessions.

Go Advance With The Hot Legs Program! Achieve Fit and Firm legs with this hot and effective workout. I dare you to do it, can you handle it?

No comments: