You will be able to enjoy your favorite comfort foods like chicken, macaroni & cheese, French fries, pasta, mashed potatoes, fried catfish, etc. Man I’m getting hungry (laugh aloud). You can eat what you want and still lose weight. Some might need weight loss supplements to help them get to their goals and other may not. If you do decide to take diet pills make sure, you read about the side effects and some research on them.
Here are some great tips on how to cut back on calories and fat! You will be shrinking before you know it. You will see less of a doubled chin, smaller thighs, increase energy and greater health.
1. If you drink coffee and use a creamer, go for the low-fat milk instead. This knocks off about 20-30 calories depending on how many cups you drink. Sugar has calories in it too! Sugar is 15 calories per teaspoon, so if you want switch to diet sugar and if you cannot stand the taste of that sugar than stick with regular sugar, just use in moderation.
2. Eat breakfast! It does not have to be a full breakfast, an apple, banana, nutri-grain bar, cereal bar, a bowl of oatmeal, cereal etc. Anything to get the day started. When you eat the most important meal of the day, it boosts your metabolism and helps your body function properly.
3. If you are craving a meal that’s considered unhealthy, eat it during the day, that way you will have time to burn off the calories and fat. During the rest of the day, eat fruits, fat-free or low-fat snacks and foods. Eat a light dinner; the key is moderation and getting plenty of nutrition in your diet. Replace your snacks with fruit, I love cherries or grapes once I eat them my craving for candy vanishes.
4. Switch to bake and grilled foods! Fried foods are loaded with fat and high in calories, of course you know that already. Eating more fish like fresh tuna or white tuna in a can, salmon and meat like chicken will for sure give you great nutritional value and help with weight loss. Skinless chicken is the way to go, most of the fat is in the skin of poultry or just eat a little of the skin and throw the rest away.
5. Add good fats to your diet like walnuts, almonds, pecans, Brazilian nuts etc. These nuts are loaded with healthy fats and potassium. Eating more fruit and vegetables are good for your digestive system too. These healthy foods keep you regular and relieve bloating accompanied with an unhealthy digestive system.
6. Instead of drinking sugary drinks, go to crystal light juices and water! You will never hear the end of it, water is best. Try to drink more water more than anything else, no calories and no fat!
7. No snacking at night unless you are going for the alternative method healthy food.
8. Never, go shopping hungry it defeats the purpose of a healthy lifestyle. You will be more vulnerable to pick up high calorie foods instead of low calorie and low-fat foods.
9. Make a list of the foods you want and stick to it. If you do decide to buy you some cookies or something, remember eat in moderation.
10. Last but not least, before dinner eat some fruit or a salad or drink some water. You will get full quicker when put something in your stomach before dinner.
Well that is it, all you have to do is follow these tips, and you will see a difference.
Lose Weight Now!