Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Orgasm Flu Rare Medical Condition

Everyone loves sex, I don't know a person on this earth who doesn't. Sex is healthy for you, it has many health benefits. It's a great workout and it relieves a great amount of stress. Would you believe that there are people who are actually allergic to sex?




Well, whether you believe it or not, the fact is there are individuals who are allergic to sexual intercourse. I was recently looking at one of my favorite TV shows called: The Doctors. They were discussing several topics concerning health, but this one topic caught my attention, because I was in disbelief when I heard it.



The host of the show was talking about sex, people who are allergic to it. According to a recent study this medical condition affects about 1% of men. Of course it is a rare medical condition and it can really cause problems when it comes to being in a relationship.



To avoid the symptoms of the allergic reactions, some men have taken a vow of celibacy. I can't imagine what they go through. Sex is natural and it's a way of expressing how you feel towards a person. It also is very beneficial to the body and mind.



How it affects men



Usually after intercourse the man experiences flu like symptoms. They actually feel like they are coming down with a cold. When they get sick, the men can get body aches, fever and chills. The symptoms last for about 2 weeks.



Another study discovered that 88% of men are allergic to their own sperm. When they can in contact with their sperm, they unbelievably broke out into rashes all over their bodies. For most men to avoid the outbreak and feeling sick they completely go celibate.



Can you even comprehend that? I was astounded. I didn't even know such a condition existed.



Ways spice up sex life

1 comment:

d said...

This is very interesting, I didn't know that it was possible for someone to be allergic to sex.