You will be able to enjoy your favorite comfort foods like chicken, macaroni & cheese, French fries, pasta, mashed potatoes, fried catfish, etc. Man I’m getting hungry (laugh aloud). You can eat what you want and still lose weight. Some might need weight loss supplements to help them get to their goals and other may not. If you do decide to take diet pills make sure, you read about the side effects and some research on them.
Here are some great tips on how to cut back on calories and fat! You will be shrinking before you know it. You will see less of a doubled chin, smaller thighs, increase energy and greater health.
1. If you drink coffee and use a creamer, go for the low-fat milk instead. This knocks off about 20-30 calories depending on how many cups you drink. Sugar has calories in it too! Sugar is 15 calories per teaspoon, so if you want switch to diet sugar and if you cannot stand the taste of that sugar than stick with regular sugar, just use in moderation.
2. Eat breakfast! It does not have to be a full breakfast, an apple, banana, nutri-grain bar, cereal bar, a bowl of oatmeal, cereal etc. Anything to get the day started. When you eat the most important meal of the day, it boosts your metabolism and helps your body function properly.
3. If you are craving a meal that’s considered unhealthy, eat it during the day, that way you will have time to burn off the calories and fat. During the rest of the day, eat fruits, fat-free or low-fat snacks and foods. Eat a light dinner; the key is moderation and getting plenty of nutrition in your diet. Replace your snacks with fruit, I love cherries or grapes once I eat them my craving for candy vanishes.
4. Switch to bake and grilled foods! Fried foods are loaded with fat and high in calories, of course you know that already. Eating more fish like fresh tuna or white tuna in a can, salmon and meat like chicken will for sure give you great nutritional value and help with weight loss. Skinless chicken is the way to go, most of the fat is in the skin of poultry or just eat a little of the skin and throw the rest away.
5. Add good fats to your diet like walnuts, almonds, pecans, Brazilian nuts etc. These nuts are loaded with healthy fats and potassium. Eating more fruit and vegetables are good for your digestive system too. These healthy foods keep you regular and relieve bloating accompanied with an unhealthy digestive system.
6. Instead of drinking sugary drinks, go to crystal light juices and water! You will never hear the end of it, water is best. Try to drink more water more than anything else, no calories and no fat!
7. No snacking at night unless you are going for the alternative method healthy food.
8. Never, go shopping hungry it defeats the purpose of a healthy lifestyle. You will be more vulnerable to pick up high calorie foods instead of low calorie and low-fat foods.
9. Make a list of the foods you want and stick to it. If you do decide to buy you some cookies or something, remember eat in moderation.
10. Last but not least, before dinner eat some fruit or a salad or drink some water. You will get full quicker when put something in your stomach before dinner.
Well that is it, all you have to do is follow these tips, and you will see a difference.
Lose Weight Now!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
1. If your hair is frizzy and brittle at the ends that means it’s unhealthy. You should cut you ends at least ¼ of inch every six to eight weeks. This process keeps your hair looking healthy and makes it grow more evenly. Only clip the damage part of the ends. Make sure it’s even.
2. Balding could be a sign of stress, heredity, over processing, side effects from medications, illness or the use of excessive heat used on the hair. Massage your scalp gently with your fingertips, great way to do it is when you are applying moisturizer to you hair. Massage for about two minutes at least every other day. This simulates your hair follicles so that your hair can grow.
3. Use a good moisturizing conditioning shampoo. Wash your hair at least once a week. I wash mine once a week, especially when it’s damage to get it back on the right track! I love Pantene shampoo made for women of color, Motions or Cream of Nature all three cleanses your hair from build up while conditioning, strengthening and softening the hair for easy combing.
4. If your hair is weak use a Hot Oil Treatment once a week after shampooing your hair. Follow the directions on the back and you are good to go, but leave the oil in for at least 20 minutes. Once your tresses shows signs of strength and gets back healthy do the treatment once every two weeks to keep it that way.
5. After washing let your hair air dry if possible. You want to try not to use too much heat on your hair. Hot combing and flat ironing damages the hair over time. So try to use them at least twice a week, wear you hair in a ponytail or put a wig on if you’re into stuff like that on some days, but try not to put the ponytail too tight it can pull the hair out.
6. Hair dyes and perms can damage hair if misused. So if you use these chemicals you need to condition your hair weekly. Rinses are good for the hair too.
7. Eating the right foods are a for sure way to keep our dark and lovely tresses beautiful! Eating foods with Vitamins B12, B6, and E are excellent for healthy hair and skin. You can also purchase hair supplements to take too.
8. Brushing is a big no, no! Brushing actually pulls the hair out and does not massage the scalp like a comb does. So only brush when putting in a ponytail or certain style. I would not recommend daily brushing.
9. If you have the time wraps are great! You usually don’t need any curling irons or flat irons during this process, depending what style you want.
10. Last but not least. Wear a satin cap or scarf on your head before bed. While you sleep you toss and turn and you hair creates friction while on the pillow which causes your hair to break off. They now have scarves with conditioners but in them which are good for keeping your hair strong and your style in place.
I follow every last one of this steps, they have worked for me and I wouldn’t have hair like I do if I didn’t do them. Like they say, “nothing frames the face like a beautiful head of hair“.
If you think you need something with more power! Provillus.com has just what you need to get your beautiful hair back. This product is for all hair types.
Posted by Lorna Darden